Saturday, January 28, 2012

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM JOIN 'EM

 I am always the last one to embrace a new trend...by the time I am ready to embrace it, it is usually on its way to defunct! I hope that does not prove to be the case now that I am a new member of  Facebook! It is kinda funny though that the day that I join the Facebook multitudes is the day that Facebook announces it's upcoming IPO! ...so now that I am joining THEY decide to become part of the Wall Street elite establishment....Hmm ...Everybody better start looking for the next new thing cause now that I have embraced it it is probably doomed!!!  I am the 800,000,001 person to join and  I have to say I am kind of excited about it!  I do have to give all of the credit to my #1 Facebook, business, and life friend  Shawnette...who has been taking care of all of Chesapeake Bay Christmas's social networking from the beginning! I was just a backseat driver and we all know what we think about backseat drivers!! She is also the one who actually did all of the setting me up and getting me connected...and we all know it would have never happened if I had had to do it myself! I still do not know quite how to navigate the system...so bear with me! I am now an actual administrator of the CBCC Facebook page so I hope to be contributing 1st hand (not backseat driving!) real soon! So in honor of the Facebook culture, change my status from Cyber-Challenged to Cyber-Hopeful...thanks for following!
Lynn
Let us bring a little bit of the Chesapeake into your Home and Holidays!
www.chesapeakebaychristmas.com

 www.facebook.com/chesapeakebaychristmas

1 comment:

Glynda said...

I'm sure you're going to do just fine as the site administrator just as you have done with CBCO.
I've been keeping up with your shows etc, eventho you didn't realize it. Have missed seeing you every since I left Va RV. Best Wishes, would love to hear from you!