Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Days and Sundays

   Today looks like it is going to be a total wash out. Rain all day....great air though, open windows are a must! I think today will be a good day to take on my last bastion of total disorganization....my office! As soon as I finish this blog I am going to go into my office armed with trash bags, and a clear and calm mind to try to bring order to CBCC's nerve central.  I will be cleaning out and off, sending things out the door...then putting them back into designated labeled spaces...getting rid of the multitude of piles that inhabit the space now! I am already visualizing clean and orderly shelves, labeled drawers with a space designated for every item, floor space with carpet showing wherever there is no furniture, and NO DUST!  I know that visualization is the first step so I am well on my way...but I also know that I must create a larger Chaos before order can be restored...! That is what has continually kept me from beginning this process or at least completing it! Total Chaos scares me... so I dance around the need to confront it in order to rid myself of it!!! Somewhere in there is a metaphor for life???...so I will leave on that thought go forth and ORGANIZE and know that  the end result will be worth all of the anxiety that this task will entail! Thanks for reading....
Lynn
Look for games and giveaways on our Facebook page this week...Also we will be at the Hampton Convention Center Saturday, March 12 for the Women Working for Women Trade Show. Come down and see us...we will be looking for  work at home high productivity artists who would like to join a very hardworking team.

www.chesapeakebaychristmas.com
www.facebook.com/chesapeakebaychristmas
www.twitter.com/chesbachristmas

No comments: