Thursday, June 14, 2012

Painting Pirates...and other Sweet Stuff

     Today the majority of my day will be spent painting  skulls and crossbones on a small army of our crab pirate ornaments.... then a ribbon and a tag... some tissue paper, a box, a UPS label, and they will be on their way to a charming shop in Hilton Head, SC. There they will hopefully charm their way into tourists hearts as a remembrance of their coastal vacations!
    This is a day that I so appreciate what an awesome job I have! Just me and my paintbrush.... bringing my whimsical friends to life to find their way onto hundreds of family Christmas trees... Reminders of happy times and happy places... Sweet Stuff!

Thanks for reading...
Lynn McPherson

Chesapeake Bay Christmas Co

Bringing a little bit of the Chesapeake into your home and Holidays!
www.chesapeakebaychristmas.com


No comments: