Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yorktown Market a Wash Out!

   Today's Yorktown Market Days was cancelled due to the heavy rain that continued to fall last night and into this morning. I had just walked out to the car to head that way when Maydel called to tell me it was going to be cancelled. I am thinking about going back to bed but thought I would get this post out first while I enjoy a cup of coffee...which will keep me up so I will probably get in some early morning painting. I have a bag of spiral shells right next to my painting table begging to be transformed into college snowmen! Hmmm...Blue... I think...ODU, CNU, Virginia, WVU,....
   Catch up with us in Williamsburg on Prince George St. from 3pm until 6pm tomorrow at the 2nd Sunday Visual and Performing Arts Show. We will have free T shirts!

Thanks for reading...
Lynn
www.chesapeakebaychristmas.com

No comments: