Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenged!

    I almost missed a day! But here I am 6:00 am blogging before my morning coffee. Keep that in mind please. Blank...nothing ...nothing....words on a page...that's all it really has to be. If I was not challenged to do this for 30 straight days this page would surely be blank . In addition to that it was not only a challenge but it was an Ultimate blog challenge and that makes it ever so much more challenging! If nothing else I always rise to the occasion. Speaking of occasions...I have a little one myself this weekend. Gotta go!.. Shawnette and I are having our manicure/pedicures today. Just a little treat that we are squeezing in between dropping off the dog at the groomers then going to Michael's to get white organza bags for the wedding ornaments we just finished, and then on the the car wash to get the the bird poop and doggy nose prints off of the windows! ...then back home to clean house before the company starts rolling in tomorrow. I think I will make a lasagna....
thanks for reading,
Lynn

we welcome you to our online store at www.chesapeakebaychristmas.com
where we bring a little bit of the Chesapeake into you Home and Holidays!

No comments: