Saturday, April 30, 2011

Finished the race!

   Today is the last day of the Ultimate Blog Challenge! I did it...blogged 30 consecutive blogs in 30 days! It has been a great motivator and help for getting into a writing rhythm and for establishing a new habit. I hope  that I will continue to blog on. Thank you so much for those of you who came along for the ride, I hope it has not been to painful! Thank you Matt and Alex for letting me share my experience of your experience! Blogging about your wedding has been a great inspiration and source of joy. It is also a great coincidence that the first of Alex's bridal portraits were shared today and I can post them with this final entry for the challenge. Thank you all...it has been a pleasure! Here are Alex's pics! Matt will be in the next bunch!





check out more at www.elisabphotography.com  they were fab photographers  we highly recommend!

Thanks for reading,
Lynn

and don't forget to check out our online store atwww.chesapeakebaychristmas.com

1 comment:

Charlene said...

So proud of you!